2021 New York City/Steinway Tour
December 2-5, 2021
We did it before, and we’re doing it again. Sign up today to be part of this exciting trip!
Tentative Trip Details:
● Round-trip transportation on a 56 seat luxury coach with wifi, bathroom, video and a piano!
We will park at the Piano Gallery, full transportation in the city and return on Sunday
● 3 nights at a Times Square hotel – 2 per room
● Guided tour of the Steinway factory in Queens NY
● Guided tour of the Steinway flagship store on 6th Ave, NYC
● Tickets to an excellent Broadway show and 9/11 museum
● Group dinner at O’Lunney’s with special music
● A full-time tour director facilitating all group activities
● Time on your own in the Big Apple
● Extra time and expertise from Tim Hoy, President of Steinway Piano Gallery, Detroit
Tentative Schedule Example –
Thursday Leave around 8:00 am, from Detroit Steinway and 11:15 am from Cleveland Steinway stopping for rests and fast food meals, arrive around 8:00 pm
Friday Tour the piano factory in Queens (lunch included), back to hotel for afternoon
and full evening on your own in NYC … Dinner, clubs, shows, museums!
Saturday Tour the Steinway store, lunch on your own, 2:00 pm Broadway musical
6:00 pm gather, 7:00 eat together upstairs at a fun Irish restaurant with full bar
Sunday Leave around 9:00 am, stopping as we choose, arrive home around 9:00 pm
All food will be your choice and your responsibility for the trip. Breakfast can be enjoyed at the
Hotel or half a block away at Cranberry Cafe – a favorite 24 hour deli / coffee / full food source.
Dinner at O’Lunney’s will be ordered from an incredible menu and we have the 2nd floor just for us!
11 rooms – 22 guests from Detroit , 7 rooms – 14 guests from Cleveland Steinway, Tim and Steve
(We can travel with 12 more guests as long as deposits are in on time.)
Deposit – $250, then 2 payments of $300 for total of $850 per person , double occupancy. (If you would like a single room, there will be a $395 supplement available.)
All payments for the Steinway trip will be online and only active after the full registration is completed on WeTravel. You may make one single payment or two equal payments. To hold your spot, please make full or partial payment ASAP!
Our first trip to NYC with the Steinway Society was fantastic! We even had some fun on the bus!! Feel free to email questions, and “Let’s go!”
Email questions to shotimeproductions @gmail.com – Steve Olsen