Friday, December 15-Saturday, December 16, 2023.
Experience the great city of Chicago and some great events!!
Choirs Performing “Christmas Time Is Here”
at the Field Museum – Dinosaurs, Mummies and More
Your trip will include:
- One bus (56 seat) based on 40 students, 10 adults and one teacher
- One hotel night (2,3 or 4 to a room) with breakfast included
- Several hours at the famous Navy Pier
- A great experience at the Field Museum including your performance
- Dinner and live show at the Medieval Times arena
- A visit to the iconic “Bean” (construction is on-site)
- Ticket to the SkyDeck on the Willis Tower
- Lunch at Ginos East featuring famous Chicago-style pizza
- Great seat at Marriott Theater to see “Beautiful-Carol King Story”
- A custom crew-neck sweatshirt
- A full-time tour director will be present on site at all times.
Price for each traveler is $420.
A $120 deposit will hold your seat with two $150 payments – one in November and one in December. A waiting list may be created beyond 50 travelers in the order that deposits are made. There will be no refunds for cancellations of traveling.
Payments can be securely made online through WeTravel. Checks should be made to SHOTIME PRODUCTIONS, or funds used through the student booster accounts.
Information Available for Student Travelers and Parents:
Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2023
50 Seats Available – Deposits will Reserve your seat in the order received